- Tour Code: 111430
- Start date:
- Start in:
BAI DINH PAGODA - TRANG AN – COOKING CLASS
CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK WITH ENDANGERED PRIMATE RESCUE CENTER
(2 days 1 night at Trang An Bungalow with central swimming pool)
Day 1: Bai Dinh Pagoda - Trang An boating - Cooking Class (B/L)
From 8:00 – 8:30, our guide and bus pick you up from hotel and start driving to Ninh Binh, on the way, stop for a short break to stretch your legs, you will visit the glimmering Bai Dinh pagoda complexes, the largest pagoda, not only in Vietnam but also in Southeast of Asia. Scenically set on the foot hill of Dinh Mountain surrounded by amazing views of the exquisite river valley below and dotted and the limestone karsts dotted around which will take your breath away. This pagoda complexes stunningly boast an array of the most massive and magnificent architecture of Vietnamese tradition refined ever built that it takes a full day to explore all. So you will visit some of the highlights that owned the national: 500 stone statues of “La Han” (Arhats), 2 huge bronze bells, one weighs 27 tons, other weighs 36 tones and Three bronze statues of Tam The (50 tons each) then have buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisines in our restaurant.
In the afternoon, you arrive at Trang An Wharf – the most exciting boating trip with sampan boats through caves and visit stunning river surrounded by Limestone Karsts with rich fauna and flora. Then you come back to the bungalow restaurant for an interesting Cooking class how to make the local cake, time to relax, read books or swim before the dinner around 19:00, then enjoy the night there with bar opposite to the Pool.
Day 2: Cuc Phuong National Park - Hanoi (B/L)
From 6:30, welcome a new day with sunrise Tai Chi and a breakfast then bus pick up to visit Cuc Phuong National Park. Firstly, you will visit the langurs and the monkey, gibbons in the Endangered Primate Rescue Center, witnessing them in their natural environment. Here, professional staff protect monkeys and langurs from becoming extinct. The environment is kept as close to their natural habitat as possible. Afterwards, you enjoy a typical lunch at jungle restaurant, recommended by your guide. Take a trekking trip into the heart of the jungle come the afternoon. You will trek inside the jungle to visit the One-Thousand-Year-Old Tree and then The Pre – Historic man’s cave if we have enough time. In the afternoon, the bus takes you back to the highway to get on our bus back to Hanoi.
Note: Your itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions.
From 19:00, you are in Hanoi, we drop you off at your hotel, trip ends.
- Pick up from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Trang An and Return
- Transfer and tour guide to visit Cuc Phuong National Park
- Overnight in Trang An bungalow (basing on twin sharing basis)
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary
- Complementary bottles of water on bus, in bungalow
- Meals as in dedicated itinerary (2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast)
- Welcome drink, Cooking Class in bungalow
- 2 way electric car in Bai Dinh pagoda
- Free bicycle during your stay in our bungalow
- Sampan boat trips in Trang An sanctuary
- English speaking tour guide during the trip
- Beverages, tax, travel insurance
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Tips, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
THINGS TO BRING
- Hat or cap, sun cream, camera, cash in Vietnam Dong
- High boots for trekking in the rain forest, insect repellents
HOA LU - MUA CAVE - TAM COC
HOA LU- TAM COC- TRANG- BAI DINH
BAI DINH - TRANG AN LUXURY
TRANG AN - BICH DONG - SMALL GROUP 1
TRANG AN- MUA CAVE- TUYET TINH COC- BAI DINH
HOA LU TAM COC- SMALL GROUP
NINH BINH - CUC PHUONG 2DAYS 1NIGHT
TRANG AN- MUA CAVE- TUYET TINH COC- CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK
HOA LU - MUA CAVE - TAM COC- BICH DONG
HOA LU - VAN LONG NATURE RESERVE
NINH BINH EXCURSION 2DAYS 1NIGHT