- Tour Code: 111432
- Start date:
- Start in:
HOA LU ANCIENT CITADEL – MUA CAVE – TAM COC BUNGALOW
LOCAL MARKET – TAM COC – COOKING CLASS – BICH DONG PAGODA
(2 days - 1 night at Tam Coc Bungalow with central pool or riverside bungalow)
Day 01: Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel – Cycling to Mua Cave – Cooking class, overnight at Tam Coc Bungalow (L/D)
From 8:00 – 8:30, our guide and bus pick you up from hotel and start driving to Ninh Binh, on the way, stop for a short break to stretch your legs. You arrive at Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel to visit King Dinh and Le Temple. Then approach Tam Coc Wharf for buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisines in our restaurant.
In the afternoon, we cycle to Mua cave with stunning rice fields with buffalos, goats…along the road till approaching Mua cave. You walk up to the top of the mountain, visiting lovely stalactites and stalagmites inside, then take a spectacular view from the top to the valley. You cycle back to the Bungalow check in then attend our Cooking class of how to make local cakes and swim before the dinner around 19:00, then enjoy the night there with bar opposite to the Pool.
Day 2: Local market – Exciting boat trip in Tam Coc – Cycling to Bich Donng - Hanoi (B/L)
From 6:30, welcome a new day with sunrise Tai Chi and a breakfast then visit morning local market to see how local people exchange goods that you have never seen in the tourist places then enjoy the exciting boat trip on Ngo Dong river with sampan boat through caves on the stunning river surrounded by Karsts with rich fauna and flora. You finish the boat trip and check out, clear the bills then savoir authentic lunch made by our chef.
In the afternoon, you cycle through peaceful villages with rice fields to visit Bich Dong Pagoda surrounded by lotus lake. You walk up to the top and enjoy the panoramic view of dramatic limestone ridges and dotted hamlets and a particularly refreshing moment, then have afternoon tea to highlight a lovely day and get on bus to Hanoi.
Note: Your itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions.
From 19:00, you are in Hanoi, we drop you off at your hotel, trip ends.
- Pick up from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Tam Coc bungalow and Return
- Overnight in Tam Coc bungalow (basing on twin sharing basis)
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary, cycling to Mua cave
- Complementary bottles of water on bus, in bungalow, afternoon tea
- Meals as in dedicated itinerary (2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast)
- Cooking Class in bungalow, sampan boat trip in Tam Coc
- English speaking tour guide during the trip
- Beverages, tax, travel insurance, pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Tips, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
THINGS TO BRING
- Hat or cap, sun cream, camera, cash in Vietnam Dong
HOA LU - MUA CAVE - TAM COC
HOA LU- TAM COC- TRANG- BAI DINH
BAI DINH - TRANG AN LUXURY
TRANG AN - BICH DONG - SMALL GROUP 1
TRANG AN- MUA CAVE- TUYET TINH COC- BAI DINH
HOA LU TAM COC- SMALL GROUP
BAI DINH - TRANG AN- CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK
NINH BINH - CUC PHUONG 2DAYS 1NIGHT
TRANG AN- MUA CAVE- TUYET TINH COC- CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK
HOA LU - VAN LONG NATURE RESERVE
NINH BINH EXCURSION 2DAYS 1NIGHT