- Tour Code: 67766
- Start date:
- Start in:
This tour is designed for travelers who want to spend 2 days - 1 night in Sapa aiming at: Saving the time, visit the most popular travel sites in Sapa, stay overnight in a good hotel to be comfortable, much lower cost than going by night train
Sapa 2 days – 1 night (bus 2 ways, hotel stay)
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village (L, D)
06:30: Pick up from the hotel, get on big bus and depart for Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H'mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
The tour guide will be waiting for you at the bus station, holding the sign with your name on to welcome you. Then, please follow him to come to the hotel.
- Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
- Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.30: A short trek to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H'mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydro Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 3.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town.
Have dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Overnight in 3 star Hotel in Sapa town.
Day 2: Sapa - Hanoi by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van (B/L)
7.00 - 7.45: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for trekking
9.30: Trek from Sapa to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain.
12.30: Picnic lunch at Lao Chai Village
13.30: Heading to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people.
14.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
Trekking distance is about 12 kms and it lasts for 4.5 hours
14:45: The tour guide will take you to the bus stop
15:00: Get on bus to back to Hanoi.
21.15: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
Trip price: please contact our Sales Dept for details
- Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi
- 2 ways bus Hanoi - Sapa
- Welcome drink (tea, coffee), candy at our office.
- Free wifi, water, wet tissue, bread, snack on Sapa Express Bus
- Transportation as program
- Panorama Hotel in Sapa town
- English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Meals as mentioned on itinerary (B: breakfast, L: lunch, D: dinner) .
- Entrance fees according to program (Cat Cat village, Ta Van Village).
- Insurance, visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals…)